Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Ear Infection

Yesterday I got a phone call from Seren's nurses that she had spiked a fever and was not doing well. Luckily we were able to get someone to watch G and get a doctor's appointment within a few hours so we were able to get to the doctor really quickly. I don't think she seemed as uncomfortable this time as she did the last time she had an ear infection but I'm not sure. She's on a big dose of antibiotics so hopefully they will take care of the ear infection as well as any thing that is going around. She also weighed in at 9lbs, 8 ounces. I think this was more of a function of the scale being wrong last time as opposed to drastic weight gain but I'm glad she's "officially" passed the nine pound mark.

I'm tallying up the miles (there are a lot of them-yea!) and will post them today or tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I keep up with Seren from your Dad - I'm so glad your mom is able to spend so much time with you and your family. Seren is precious!

    ReplyDelete