Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy New Year

We made it through the Christmas season. My parents and grandmother came to town through Christmas Eve, Lance, G and I had Christmas morning at home and then went to Lance's parents. Although it wasn't the Christmas that any of us would have envisioned a year ago, as a group I give us all gold stars in the "counting your blessings" department:) It was a very nice Christmas season.

I'm writing this with G on my lap as he is VERY excited about Baby Seren's Christmas present. As Lance's Christmas present we made a stepping stones- each from G and S. I thought this would be a great gift for the garden Lance made right after Seren was born. G's is more a free spirited interpretation, but, completely on his own, he told me Baby Seren's was going to be a butterfly. So-a butterfly it shall be. We are heading over to see Seren in a bit to get her footprints as the butterfly wings. Luckily Lance's parents are meeting us over there to give me some help with the whole "project." Should be an interesting morning!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you dear Windleys! I'm still praying for you and for God's peace to be with you as you enter this new year. Without HIM, there is no peace and I trust this will continue to be true for you. May this be a year of continued blessing from Him. We pray that surgery will go well for Seren and for preparations for all of you during this time to be easy. Just wanted you to know that I'm here and still staying in touch. love, Terrie

    ReplyDelete