Monday, July 13, 2009

Three Month Update

I'm having a hard time staying current with Seren's updates! She was born three months ago today which boggles my mind. She had a doctor's appointment last week that confirmed she had finally gotten rid of her ear infection. Her rash is totally gone as well. The jury is still out on the new seizure medicines. Yesterday, in a three hour span, she only had two episodes, and one was very mild, so it seems to me that she is improving a bit-however, sometimes I think that and the next day they are worse again, so, I'm withholding any sort of determination.

As time passes its definitely hard to see other tiny babies who are progressing when Seren is still just as she was as a newborn. Even though some of her prognosis breaks my heart every single day, she is the sweetest most lovable little baby just the way she is. Seren is a "floppy" baby so when she lays up against you she does it in the sweetest, most dependant, and seemingly trusting, way that she can't help but melt the hearts of everyone who gets to hold her. Its like a little gift she gives us.

Happy three month birthday little S-You truly are special!
(xoxo, Mom)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, she is so special!! I wish I lived closer so I could hold Seren. Your description of holding her warms my heart. Happy 3 months little miracle baby!! Sending love and prayers, Maureen

    ReplyDelete