Monday, May 18, 2009

Decorating and Little Things

It seems like I'm starting to understand the rhythm of our new life. I still am woefully behind on medical paperwork, bills, and of course, thank you notes, but hopefully I'm getting closer to living as a somewhat functional human being. Last week our big exciting news was that on Friday I was able to go with a dear friend and get Seren's pretty pretty room is all set up at her new home. She's all set up with everything that is pink, green and girly. Maybe I'm biased but I think she likes it. :) Seren continues to do much better than we had anticipated although it does seem that her apnea episodes/seizures seem to be increasing again.

All of her grandparents were in town for big brother Gray's second birthday so she had oodles of visits and love. She was even doing well enough that we let Grayson hold her and got some really adorable pictures. Dad's camera is chock-full of photos I will post BUT I have to wait until his computer gets out of the "shop" in order to get them (anyone notice a theme here?).

3 comments:

  1. Lance and Jennifer, just wanted to touch base again and let you know that you continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. I have been keeping up with Seren through your site and am so glad you are happy with her care and that she is doing as well as she is. The photos are great. She is such a beauty!! Alison and Drew also have enjoyed looking at pictures of their 2nd(?) cousin. I will continue to follow her progress and hope that each day she becomes stronger. Love, Susan, John, Alison & Drew Walsh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I'm happy that you are getting into a rhythm. Seren's new room sounds beautiful, I love the pink and green combination. I'm sure she loves it too!! I continue to pray for Seren's daily improvement. I think about you all of the time. It's great that Grayson got to hold her. I can't wait to see the pictures!! Sending love and prayers, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a delightful weekend with all the parents there and for Grayson to be able to hold Seren. Her room sounds delightful!
    We look forward to photos and will keep praying each day.

    ReplyDelete