Tuesday, May 19, 2009

G is Two!


Two years ago tonight Grayson was born! My sweet baby boy came into this world six weeks early and amid much drama but he was a tough little guy and he did great. After Gray was born every morning became a childhood Christmas-when life couldn't get any better and yet it still did. I knew then he was a miracle but I don't think I fully appreciated it until recently. He's a delight-a special little kid and I love him to pieces. Since G's birth it has been a long two years for our family but I hope and pray every day that we are creating the best life for him, raising him to be the best he can be and hoping that he will grow up knowing and sharing God's love. Thank you to everyone who made him smile and feel special today. Happy Birthday Baby G! I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd Birthday, Grayson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Lance with Seren, posted here! Precious sight to behold! Happy Birthday to Grayson! Can't believe he's two!

    ReplyDelete